In a career that has spanned four decades, there is little that Mike Harden has not seen. As an entrepreneur, executive, teacher, mentor, and coach, he has honed his skills and developed an exceptional depth and breadth of knowledge. His experience and insight has made him a sought-after coach and advisor for those charged with guiding their organizations in complex times. With nearly 14,000 hours of coaching CEOs and other C-level executives — Mike is committed to helping good executives become great leaders.
Mike Harden is:
- The CEO of Clarity Group, offering top-level executive coaching to CEOs, COOs, Presidents, and business owners.
Want More Info?
- A seasoned international executive who has worked for companies including Bank of America, CitiCorp, Sterling Software, BancTec, and Fiserv. He has spent 20 years at the CEO/COO level.
- Experienced in building companies from the ground up. With Fiserv, Mike was charged with building and running the company’s government contracting division. Starting with one employee and no revenue, he grew the division to over 1000 people with revenues of $50-$60 million within 14 months.
- A successful entrepreneur who tackled emerging technology with his ventures, Century Technology Services, a Y2K preparation business, and Cytivity Corporation, an internet security company. Mike testified before numerous Congressional committees on emerging technology and Y2K.
- A trusted advisor to business and government leaders from around the world.
- A Master Chair with Vistage International, a think tank for CEOs. In this role, he facilitates peer-to-peer advisory boards and provides one-on-one coaching to members.
- A trusted source on industry events for news organizations including The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and CNN.
- A respected lecturer and professor. Mike lectured at George Washington University; held the position of Professor at Strayer University; and was an Assistant Professor at the University of Maryland.
- A former Army Ranger and second-degree black belt in Ju Jitsu. He teaches both Ju Jitsu and knife fighting, though usually not to his executive clients.
- A graduate of Virginia Tech with a BS in Sociology. He earned his Masters’ in Management from Central Michigan University and attended George Washington University’s Executive Management Program.
Mike Harden provides each client with a customized coaching experience guided by decades as a CEO/COO. With empathy and compassion, he helps executives break through the plateau of good and climb to greatness.